This copyright policy applies to all content and materials available on venommedia.co, including text, images, audio, video, and other materials (collectively, the “Content”). By accessing or using our website, you agree to comply with this copyright policy and any other policies or terms that may apply.
Ownership of Content
All Content on our website is owned by venommedia.co or our licensors, and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not use our Content for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
You may use our Content for personal, non-commercial purposes, such as viewing, printing, or sharing with others, provided that you:
- Do not modify or alter the Content in any way.
- Include any copyright or other proprietary notices that are included with the Content.
You may not use our Content for any illegal, fraudulent, or infringing purposes. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Copying, reproducing, or distributing our Content without our permission.
- Modifying, adapting, or creating derivative works based on our Content.
- Using our Content in a way that violates the rights of others, such as by infringing on their intellectual property rights or by using their personal information without their consent.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyright or other intellectual property rights have been infringed by content on our website, please contact us and provide the following information:
- Your contact information, including your name, email address, and telephone number.
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed.
- A description of where the infringing content is located on our website.
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, or the law.
Changes to this Copyright Policy
We may update this copyright policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or applicable laws. If we make changes to this policy, we will post the updated policy on our website and update the effective date. We encourage you to review this policy periodically to stay informed about our copyright policies and practices.